mardi 17 août 2010

Otakuthon 2010

* OTAKUTHON 2010 *

Hi everyone, this is what Ive buy at otakuthon 2010 :)

[2 small Figures from Shugo Chara , 2 phone strap ; from clannad and the other one, from they are my noble master.Also Ive buy 1 keychain at the artist alley that is my cosplay Gakupo, One pencil from my melody , Another figure from a random serie she look's like a robot... ;) My Bf has get me the clannad plushie. Ive buy 1 small piyo piyo strawberry plushie and one but Hatsune Miku pillow. :)]

 

It was a really cool year , Ive enjoy a lot of things !!! Every year is similar to the other one but  this one was exeptionnal because Ive wear 2 different cosplay , The friday I was Kamui Gakupo (Gackpoid) from vocaloid.Saturday I was Fang from Final Fantasy XIII..

Sushichan

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire